Position: Sales Associate
Posting: June 1, 2011
For immediate start, will close upon filling position
Seeing a full-time sales associate for selling sponsorships, hospitality and exhibit/retail space, along with handling co-opt consumer based marketing initiatives for the Honda Grand Prix of St. Peterburg, an annual professional auto race event in St. Petersburg, Florida. Responsibilities include marking and promotions support.
- Research, prospect and qualify potential clients for event sponsorship, hospitality and exhibitor/retailer sales.
- Develop and present sales materials including: presentation decks and deal term summaries.
- Create, develop and manage certain consumer marketing initiatives, including: social media applications such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Coordinate promotional appearances for the event show car program.
- Assist with development and management of other event marketing materials and event website.
- Interface with various sales and operations staff to integrate sales initiatives and execution of contract commitments and deliverables.
- Report to Vice President/General Manager.
Qualifications: 4-year degree required, plus:
- 2 years relevant sales experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Strength in time management, administrative ability and organization.
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals and work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.